Unitas Global is a leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions and utilizes leading cloud technologies to optimize enterprise IT environments. By designing, deploying, and managing infrastructure globally, we enable our clients to focus on their core business. Each solution is purpose built, highly secure and includes dedicated, cloud-based IT that is easy-to-consume, fully managed, and backed by an end-to-end SLA, guaranteeing application uptime. Unitas is headquartered in Los Angeles, with clients and locations spanning the globe.
Unitas Global is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us develop UnitasCloud, our B2B web-based application for managing cloud services. This is a full-time position rendering new web applications to support our growing automation needs. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Software Engineering (who sits in Chicago) in an Agile development environment. Office location is currently negotiable with the possibility of working remotely for the right person. This position will require occasional travel.
- Work with our UX designer developing our B2B application, with a focus on atomic design.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers with varying experience levels.
- Interface with our backend APIs and provide feedback on API design.
- Produce high quality, well tested software that is flexible in its design.
- Translate requirements into smaller tasks, code, test, and deploy to millions of users.
Soft Skills Required
- Experience working as a software engineering as a member of a distributed team consisting of engineers with diverse backgrounds and levels of experience.
- A proven ability to work independently as a sole contributor who can own the front-end application.
- A desire to produce high quality software and documentation.
- A willingness to express opinions and still act as a member of a team and a larger organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Technical Skills Required
- You must have:
- A foundational understanding of CSS and CSS Preprocessors such as PostCSS, SASS or LESS.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a complex framework such as D3.js.
- Experience working with REST based APIs. You must have the ability to explain what makes an API RESTful.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience building UI from a wireframe.
- We would also prefer someone who has:
- Experience working with GraphQL.
- Experience using React and Redux.
- Skills in wireframing and UI design.
- Experience writing Python or C#.
- Understanding of responsive design and mobile browsers.
- Experience with TDD and Agile environments.
- An understanding of VMWare, Virtualization, and/or Amazon Web Services.
Interested? Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more information about Unitas, our culture, and benefits please visit www.unitasglobal.com.