Unitas Global Disaster Recovery solution delivers a fully managed and dedicated environment on a monthly OpEx basis, monitored 24x7x365 by the Cloud Management Center. With your business requirements in mind, clients trust Unitas to take on an entire DR or backup initiative: designing, deploying, and fully-managing the DR site and failover process.
Global reach is key to a successful DR strategy. Unitas deploys client infrastructure with the geographical diversity required to avert downtime.
Whether it's private, hybrid, or managed public, Unitas listens to each client architecting solutions to fit their DR needs.
Unitas solutions integrate with any legacy technology, hardware, or software.
Unitas Global’s solutions are built to grow with its clients to accommodate performance, price, security, and downtime requirements.
Unitas engineers work as an extension of clients’ in-house IT resources and capabilities.
"With Unitas Global’s disaster recovery solution, clients don’t have to think twice about their IT environments in a crisis."
Disaster Recovery Under The Hood
- Evaluate Best Solution for SLA Requirements
- Fully Managed Public, Private & Hybrid
- Performance, Price & Security Considered
- Location Determined on Client Requirements
Virtual Recovery Services
- Recovering & Restoring VMs
- Backup Recovery Mode
- Replication Recovery Mode
- Meeting RTO/RPO Objectives
- End-to-End Management
- Versatility & Customization
- Rapid Backup & Restoration
- 24x7 Monitoring & Status Reporting
- Multi-tenant, Private, or Hybrid Infrastructure
Monitoring & Management
- Restoring Protected Data
- Modifying Schedules
- Generating Usage Reports
- Manual Backup Before Upgrading an Application